RECALLED QUESTIONS FOR BANK PROMOTION EXAMS :
1. Garnishee Order is issued by ……… and bank is ……..of
the Judgement Debtor Court, Debtor.
2. Registration of document (other than will) within a
period of: 4 months.
3. Banking Ombudsman: maximum award to be passed: Rs. 2
4. Borrowing powers of director or board i.e. the
extent to which Directors can borrow is given in:
Articles of association
5. In CGTMSE, for loans from Rs. 5.00 lac to Rs.
50.00 lacs, what is the claim percentage: 75%,
Rs. 37.50 lacs (80% in case of women & north east)
6. Frauds of Rs 10,000 & above but below Rs 0.1 million:
State Police; to the local police station
7. Maximum loan amount for renewable energy for
classification as PS is: Rs.15.00 cr
8. Maximum loan amount for social infrastructure
for classification as PS: Rs. 5.00 cr
9. Loans up to which amount for artisans, village
and cottage industries to be classified under
weaker sections: Rs. 1.00 lacs
10. As per official language policy, where participants
in a training program are from regions ‘A’
and ‘B’, the training may be imparted in: Hindi.
11. What is the maximum loan amount under Stand up India scheme? Rs.100.00 lacs
12. As per latest RBI guidelines, DD of Rs. 20000/- and above
to be issued as: A/c payee crossing
13. Overdue of loans from 61 to 90 days is: SMA2
14. ABC are partners of a firm X. Firm has availed
loan of Rs. 2, 00,000/- and one of the partner died when the liability is Rs. 2.00 lacs. After the death
of a partner, credit of Rs. 2.00 lacs and debit of
Rs. 1.50 lacs happened in the account. What is the liability of the legal heirs of the deceased partner as
per Claytons rule: No liability
15. Partner’s liability – Joint and Several, Unlimited
16. Who is a Resident? People staying in India for > 182
days in previous financial year.
17. PMMY Shishu loans upto: Rs. 50000/-
18. At national level, APY is monitored by:
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
19. RBI prescribes CRR as per: Sec 42(1) RBI Act.
20. Utkarsh bank get approval for: SMALL FINANCE BANK
savings bank rate by RBI upto: 1 Lakh
22.CGFMU for which scheme: Credit Guarantee Fund
for Micro Units (CGFMU) was notified by Govt.
on 18th April 2016 and has been made effective retrospectively for loans sanctioned: Shishu Loans: covering
loans upto Rs 50,000/-; Kishor Loans: covering loans above Rs
50,000/- and upto Rs 5 lakh; Tarun Loans.
23. Frauds of Rs. 0.1 million and above involving outsiders
and bank staff: To the State CID/Economic
Offences Wing of the State concerned
24. Micro Manufacturing enterprise is one in which
investment in machinery up to: Rs 25Lakhs
25. Small Service enterprise means in which investment
in equipment is up to: Rs2 Crore
26. Counterfeit note kept record for year: 3 years
27. NEFT total settlement during the day: 23
28. JLG member range: 4 to 10
29. Payment bank accept deposit upto 1 lakh by: Only Saving
and Current account
30. Walk in customer deposit amount Rs…..and above to verify KYC: RS 50,000
31. CERSAI full form: Central Registry of Securitization,
Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of
32. Notice money vary from 2 to …………day: 14 days
33. Frauds of Rs 30 million and above and up to ₹250
million: CBI- To be lodged with Anti- Corruption Branch of CBI (where staff involvement is prima
facie evident) or Economic Offences Wing of CBI (where
staff involvement is prima facie not evident)
34. As per KYC guidelines, where the customer is an
unincorporated association or body of individuals
(including societies), the beneficial owner is the natural person(s), who, whether acting alone or Together, or
through one or more Juridical person, has/have ownership of/entitlement to: more than 15 percent of the property or capital or profits of the unincorporated
association or body of individuals.
35. Bank is a member of which CICs – Transunion CIBIL,
Experian, CIC, Equifax CIS & CRIF High
36. Profit before tax (450), tax (150), Depreciation (75),
Interest on TL (75) & Instalment of TL (150) – Calculate DSCR: 2:1 (profit
after tax+ Depreciation + Interest on Term Loan)/ (Annual instalment + Interest on Term loan) = (450+150 + 75 +75) / (150 + 75)
37. Working Capital Limit (Rs 30 lacs), Outstanding
Liability (Rs 18 lacs), Margin (25%), Stocks (Rs.
21 lacs) – What action bank needs to take: Bank should ask borrower to regularize the drawing power
to avail full limit as DP at present will be Rs
15.75 Lac whereas outstanding is Rs 18 lac .
38. Reporting fraud cases, amount above Rs. 3 Cr and up
to Rs……….to be lodged with ACB, CBI where
involvement is there – Rs. 25 Cr.
39. UCP 600 is maintained and revised by: International
Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
40. A product that derives its value from the performance
of an underlying entity: Derivative